31682Re: [midatlanticretro] Has anyone seen an S-100 PDP-8 Emulator Board?

    Jul 18, 2013

      > But I was actually talking about back then, early 1980s, when I was
      > running (and adoring!) both S-100 and PDP-8 systems regularly. (I still

      > have both of those systems :-))

      FIELD SERVICE PDP-8 DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM . . . VERSION 8.03

      OS/8 V3D DECX8 REV. D

      RESTART ADDRESS =07600

      TYPE C TO ABORT THIS PRINTOUT

      TYPE:
      .R PROGNAME - TO RUN A SYSTEM PROGRAM
      .R PROGNAME.DG - TO RUN A DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAM
      .HELP FILENAME - TO TYPE A HELP FILE ON THE TERMINAL
      .HELP FILENAME - L - TO LIST A HELP FILE ON THE LINE PRINTER
      .SU BOOK - TO PRINT A COPY OF THE DIAG. HELP FILES

      "FILENAME" / "PROGNAME" = THE FILE OR PROGRAM TO LIST OR RUN

      .DIR RKB1:*.FC

      HELP .FC 6 ADDEX .FC 2 PLOTER.FC 5
      CATLOG.FC 3 BARON .FC 6 POLAR .FC 4
      FADTES.FC 1 TRIANG.FC 4 GRAPH .FC 5
      INTRST.FC 3 CALNDR.FC 3 HARMON.FC 4
      CHISQR.FC 5 HANGMN.FC 5 WEB .FC 3
      STAT1 .FC 6 HANOI .FC 5 BTLSHP.FC 7
      STAT2 .FC 5

      322 FREE BLOCKS

      .R PFOCAL

      DO YOU WANT THE STANDARD FEATURES OF PS/8 FOCAL, 1971? Y

      PROCEED.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic