31676Re: [midatlanticretro] PDP-11/44 Sun 3/160 MicroVAX II and More in MA on ebay (fwd)

    Jul 18, 2013
      Ohhhhhh my that is one GLORIOUS pile of stuff! The buy-it-now price
      is actually very good. I can't swing it right now myself, as I'm trying
      to save up for a new RF network analyzer. (dammit!)

      Wow...the more I think about it...the more I think that's a really,
      really good price.

      If anyone wants to score this pile, and wants to split the take (and
      the $$) and get part of it to me, I'm game. I can spare a few hundred
      bucks. I'm swimming in MicroVAX-IIs and I have four PDP-11/44s, but
      would love any of the other stuff. (and those two would be more
      sought-after for most people anyway)

      -Dave

      On 07/18/2013 02:45 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:

      > Dave McGuire - on your mark, get set, go! :-)
      >
      > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      > Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:36:12 -0700
      > From: mc68010 <mc68010@...>
      > To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@...> ;
      > Subject: PDP-11/44 Sun 3/160 MicroVAX II and More in MA on ebay
      >
      > This is a cool lot for someone a lot closer than I am. It's in Gloucester, MA.
      > It is only a 3 day auction and it could end up being a rescue by the sound of
      > it. Hopefully someone can save it from landfill.
      >
      > http://www.ebay.com/itm/231018428749

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ