31651Need Help Identifying a PDP-11 Board Set

  • Burning Image
    Jul 17 7:10 AM
      I just picked up an "industrialized" PDP-11/03.  Among the boards is a 3-board set that appears to be a HDD controller, but I'm not absolutely sure.  There's a quad PC board labeled "XYLOGIC 45 BD1", a hex board that's wire-wrapped and another hex PC board with no other markings than the serial number.

      The system has a hex-slot QBUS wire-wrapped backplane, but there's also a second backplane (PC board) married to it - that on initial glances - looks like it's UNIBUS.  That's where the XYLOGIC board set is seated.

      If anyone thinks they may know more about this than me, I'll be only too happy to send some pictures to help with the identification.

      TNX!

      Cory - WA3UVV