31643RE: [midatlanticretro] Rescuing a circuit board from leaking batteries

  • Wesley Furr
    Jul 16 5:35 AM
      I'm wondering the same thing...I've got an old Sperry XT machine (apparently
      made by Mitsubishi) that amazingly enough had a NiCd battery on board...but
      has leaked a little bit, leaving behind a bright blue trail. Not a lot, but
      I figure it needs something to at least stop it from getting worse. I
      haven't tried powering it on yet. Got too many things on the "round tuit"
      list... :-(

      Sounds like Baking soda is the best bet? Any other thoughts?

      Thanks,

      Wesley