31629Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: August 3-4 workshop

    Jul 15, 2013
      >>> presuming the same room, it may be getting
      crowded.

      >> I think we're in the room from when Lee Felsenstein was at our workshop, where the 2012 festivus was.

      As previously explained ... NJARC already booked the big room that we used last time (same one as for VCF exhibits, aka 9032-A), so we had to go with the small Festivus room (9059) this time. But, NJARC said they'll be done with 9032-A by 5ish on Saturday, so we're welcome to move over there if we want/need the space.

      The better advantage of 9032-A is there's more circuits and also 220V, so maybe we could test some of MARCH's and/or member's larger equipment.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic