      Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 11:36 AM
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: TRS80s

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: TRS80s
      Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:08:02 -0400
      From: John T. Blair <mailto:jblair1948%40cox.net>
      To: mailto:cctalk%40classiccmp.org

      I've got several TRS 80 Model Is /w monitors, a Model 3, a Model 3 in a
      Model I case, a 4P, several Cocos, 5 1/4" disk drives, documentation, A/D

      I'd like to find a good home for them. Anyone interested and can pick up.
      I'd love to give them to some that will do something with them besides
      crush them and shred the documentation.

      I'm located in Virginia Beach, VA.

      John T. Blair WA4OHZ email: mailto:jblair1948%40cox.net
      Va. Beach, Va Phone: (757) 495-8229

      48 TR1800 48 #4 Midget 65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887) 77 Spitfire 71 Saab Sonett III
      65 Rambler Classic

      Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
      Bricklin: www.bricklin.org

      If you can read this - Thank a teacher!

      From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the power of choosing, thinking, and acting for
      oneself; freedom from control or restriction

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic