31493Re: [midatlanticretro] Power vs. effort @ Aug. workshop

  • Dan Roganti
    Jul 1, 2013
      On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      I don't recall if there is any AC in 9032A, but I have two thoughts on the matter: 1., although May isn't as hot, we never had any overheating problems even with Dave M.'s 11/70, etc.;

      even though it wan't hot during the last vcf east, the temp was still approaching the undesirable level with the Mini's running at length that day. I guess you hadn't noticed that some of us took liberty, ipso facto, and opened the windows and the back doors to let some fresh air in.
      Otherwise we might had complaints about BO or swampass :)

      Dan

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic