31475Re: [midatlanticretro] VAX 780 vs. 750

  • David Riley
    Jul 1, 2013
      On Jul 1, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > >> I've never actually seen any in the flesh
      >
      > Didn't I show you our storage area at the last workshop? Our 750 is in there.

      You did. I don't remember seeing the 11/750, but it's probably
      because there was so much to take in that I couldn't remember
      it all. It was pretty well organized by the time I got there,
      though!

      Either way, I really meant I've never seen one *operating* in
      the flesh, though I suppose that's not as material to how much
      rack space it takes up.

      - Dave
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic