31450Re: ADM-3A Power Transformer Wanted

  • equalizer700
    Jun 29, 2013
      Kyle that is fantastic! Thank you so much for looking! I have lots I would consider trading: Peripheral Vision Dual 8 inch floppy drive cabinet with one 8 inch drive, Peripheral Vision PV1001 S-100 disc control board, no docs, has two sets of top edge contacts for connecting drives. MITS 88-VI RTC Bare Board, unpopulated, with a few components. S-100 Wire Wrap Board with 31 wire wrap sockets, partially wired. Large populated NON-S-100 wire wrap board, designed to interface microcomputer to IBM system controller as a terminal via high-speed coax cable. With 8X305 processor. 8X305 ICEPack with board for Intel MDS-80 system, software and original manuals. MITS 4K RAM Board 88-4MCD (Rev 2) with original manual. Cromemco Cyclops Camera controller 88-CCC Boards 1 and 2. (Rev 1) No camera.

      But since I'm a hoarder, I prefer to trade cash :-). You've got me drooling...please make me an offer LOL

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "equalizer700" <equalizer700@...> wrote:
      > I just got an ADM-3A off eBay. it looks to be in super great shape except for one thing: it's 230 Volt. The eBay seller misrepresented the item so it can be returned, but it is in such good shape I'd like to replace the transformer with a US version. In the meantime I'll try a 110-230V step-up transformer. There is a 50-60 Hz switch so that should be no problem.
      > The original 110V transformer part number is 129458-3. It has 3 windings: 9.4V used for +5, 31V used for +/-12 and 20.5V used for +15. I can't find any current ratings.
      > Anyone got a scrap ADM-3A for parts? Other ideas?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic