31404Re: CompuPro Spectrum graphics board

  • s100doctor
    Jun 23, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Richard Cini <rich.cini@...> wrote:
      > All --
      > I was able to pick up one of the CompuPro Spectrum graphics boards. It uses
      > a 6847 CRTC .... I've been through most of the
      > CompuPro CBIOS code archive and there's really nothing there

      There's a number of Compupro disk archives that are not well-documented. You may have to do awful searches like looking at disk images for "6847", stuff like that. I have one of these boards, I'll see what I have but bug me at intervals about it.

      You mentioned the CoCo (Color computer). It may be worth looking at the 6809 assembly code anyway, it's not that hard to read through Intel eyes. There may be OS-9 drivers for it.

      Other people can help, by finding other hardware that used this 6847 chip. Not the 6845, that's strictly character display.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic