31402CompuPro Spectrum graphics board

  • Richard Cini
    Jun 23, 2013
      All --

      I was able to pick up one of the CompuPro Spectrum graphics boards. It uses a 6847 CRTC and it seems very versatile. The manual has no demo code at all so I wanted to ping the group for info. I've been through most of the CompuPro CBIOS code archive and there's really nothing there that I can see. I also know that this chip was used in the Tandy CoCo, but that uses the 6809.

      I just pulled the data sheet — maybe there's something usable for testing in that.

      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers