31361Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: Township resoliciting bids for Camp Evans transformer

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Jun 21, 2013
      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

      >> There's still no update on a timeframe for when MARCH must move our
      >storage to a different H-building section. My personal opinion is that
      >it'll probably happen around September, because we were recently told that
      >roofing will be done in August, and everyone knows how slow government
      >moves.
      >>

      >Can you expand upon why we have to move everything to another H building
      >location? I don't remember the reason. Will the roof overhead remain
      >intact during the roof work? Will tarps or covers be needed to protect the
      >items?

      As you probably know, everything beneath the rafters is open. At a minimum,
      I'd cover the collection with some sort of tarpaulin to keep dust and debris
      off of the collection while the roof is being redone.