31358Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: Township resoliciting bids for Camp Evans transformer

    Jun 20, 2013

      Here's the article from earlier tonight, for those who can't view list attachments.

      It contains some new information, but there's more back story. For example, it cites Fred as saying the volunteers might not arrive until September. But there are still many Sandy volunteers around -- just not overnight ones.

      It sounds to me like the whole situation is in flux. We're all rooting for the museum power to come back ASAP because the Sandy project will accomplish great things for the Jersey shore and bring in much-needed funds to Infoage.

      There's still no update on a timeframe for when MARCH must move our storage to a different H-building section. My personal opinion is that it'll probably happen around September, because we were recently told that roofing will be done in August, and everyone knows how slow government moves.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic