31322re: [midatlanticretro] August event

    Jun 17, 2013

      > Didn't I hear talk about another weekend in August? Do we have a date
      lined up? I'm going to see the grandkids in August and want to plan
      accordingly.

      > Thanks,
      > Kelly

      I think the issue for setting a definitive date is heat in August and power
      (for A/C). Not sure what the deal is going to be with operations in August
      in general yet. Evan can confirm. We are running low on time, may have
      to push back.

      Either way I am going on vacation so I cant make the two weekends 17/18 and
      24/25. September 28/29 is VCF MW, so I will be unavail. then too.