31255RE: [midatlanticretro] MARCH's newest toy

  • Wesley Furr
    Jun 13, 2013
      Isn't it odd how that happens? I noticed that at a computer repair place I
      worked for in the last 90's...one day something slightly different that I'd
      not seen before would show up...and the next thing you know, another one
      would come in.

      Are any of those old drives in working condition?

      Also...are any of them or the similar old items marked "Tandy"? My
      recollection is they were all "Radio Shack TRS-80" machines...then the 2000
      was the first to sport the Tandy name...but it was a TRS-80 model 2000.
      Then everything afterwards is Tandy and not TRS-80...?

      Thanks,

      Wesley