31237Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Idea for our Maker Faire exhibit

    Jun 11, 2013
      On 06/11/2013 10:36 AM, Bill Sudbrink wrote:
      >> Guys, I'm all for having fun at Microsoft's expense ... but does anyone
      >> have any * actual * ideas for the Maker Faire exhibit concept? I'm
      >> looking for ideas that are very kid-friendly and easy to implement.
      >
      > A Dec "Computer Lab". Herb has one, or used to anyway.

      I have one of those, but I lack the jumpers. Standard banana plugs
      don't quite fit.

      I think it'd be tough to hold the attention of an average Joe on the
      street for long enough to explain what a "gate" does, but I could be
      (and hope I am) wrong.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ