31231Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Idea for our Maker Faire exhibit

    Jun 11, 2013
      On 06/11/2013 10:21 AM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-" <VAXman@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> One of the painters tarp walls should have thousands of holes cut in it to
      >> represent Micro$oft Windows! ;)
      >>

      > To stress the significance of the holes, instead of a tarp wall, it should be either a boat or condom.
      >
      > :)J

      Guys, I'm all for having fun at Microsoft's expense ... but does anyone
      have any * actual * ideas for the Maker Faire exhibit concept? I'm
      looking for ideas that are very kid-friendly and easy to implement.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic