3117Re: [midatlanticretro] One more exhibitor -- please!

  • William Pechter
    Apr 21, 2006
      Unfortunately family and work demands win.  I'm not sure I'll even make Trenton on Saturday and (today and Sunday are booked up...)

      Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      We had one more exhibitor (Jeff Katz) pull out of VCF today.   So rather
      than posting on the cctalk list, I'm appealing to our own little family
      here.  Can someone who step up with a VCF exhibit?  It would really suck to
      have a hole in our exhibits area.

      John Allain, Chris (PC incompatibles), Sridhar perhaps?  Or how about you,
      Bill Pechter -- can you do an exhibit of the PE gear we're getting next
      week?  Of course anyone can and should step forward to help us.

      - Evan

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic