31129RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Fair price for IMSAI 8080

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Jun 3, 2013
      who88777 wrote:
      > Oh its the CP/M version. That explains it.

      Well, yes, I think I did say that. It should not be
      too difficult to patch over the CBIOS console calls
      with whatever custom console I/O you require. If I
      get the chance tomorrow, I'll take a crack at it
      myself. Hopefully, it is localized and there are
      not jmp 0005 instructions all over the place. If there
      are, then you could write your I/O routine to load
      at $0005... maybe that would just be simpler anyway.

      The BDOS functions are documented here:

      I bet you could get away with functions 1,2,9, 10 and 11.
      I also bet you probably don't need 10.

      Bill S.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic