31071Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: CP/M CBIOS LST question

  • Richard Cini
    Jun 1, 2013
      Josh --

      Thanks. I'm excited to get printing working.

      >>I highly recommend you get an 18 LED tester…

      Agreed. I have one and use it regularly. The other thing I have is an HP Protocol Analyzer 4952A that I got on eBay years ago (look up #300909927435). It does complete line decoding, has tons of test programs and a VT100 terminal. This is usually what I start off with when things don't work the first time. It might be overkill but it allows me to visualize what's going on.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers