      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Kelly D. Leavitt
      Sent: Fri 5/24/2013 2:05 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] OT: Merlin Phone systems

      It is in Lafayette, NJ. Supports up to 12 incoming pots lines and 50 or so extensions. Is InfoAge a registered non-profit?

      Kelly

      From: Ben Greenfield <ben@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:09:48 -0400
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>

      Hey Kelly,

      I'm a little insterested where is it?

      Thanks,

      Ben

      On May 24, 2013, at 12:30 PM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

      Sorry for the OT traffic. Anyone on the list into phone systems and interested in a Merlin Magix system with about 50 desk sets and a voice mail option?

      Contact me off list or point me in the right direction. I'd hate to throw this away if anyone near by could use it.

      Kelly

      _____

      No virus found in this message.

      _____