30937Re: [midatlanticretro] WRT VMS: The Gray/Grey Wall

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    May 23, 2013
      Matt Patoray <mspproductions@...> writes:

      >Brian,
      >
      >I tried to email you off list but the mail got bounced back.

      FYI, if you are using a sign-n-drive email like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.
      my SMTP server has been instructed to reject it. There's just too too much
      abuse of these services. Either use the .ORG version or put [PASS:VAXman]
      somewhere in the subject line (that's a special passkey).

      >Where is all this located?

      Ohio. I know the fellow with it but not the particular city address. I'll
      get that this evening and pass it along to Evan as I believe he'd like this
      for the museum.