30932Re: [midatlanticretro] WRT VMS: The Gray/Grey Wall

    May 23, 2013
      If noone else can save it, I will take it...so if someone will definitely
      get it, please inform the list. Due primarily to classiccmp-style
      curmudgeons, COMPLETE sets are becoming very difficult to find.

      And speaking of Gray Walls, I have two incomplete sets here...since they're
      already incomplete, I don't mind breaking them up further. If anyone has an
      almost-complete set, send me your "missing" list and I'll see if I can fill
      it. Cost of shipping, of course.

      -Dave

      --
      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ