30872RE: [midatlanticretro] Retro WiFi

  • Vince Fleming
    May 20, 2013

      Ah - I thought you said you were trying to get a vintage system online.   I guess I missed the part about monitoring the Pi over Serial...

      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of Mike Loewen [mloewen@...]
      Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:37 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Retro WiFi

      For one thing, I want the ability to see boot messages from the serial
      console port, which (as I recall) isn't an option when plugging a
      USB<->serial cable into one of the Pi's USB ports. For another, the
      serial port is already there on the Pi, it just requires a level shifter
      to make it useful.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...