      I opted for a 6-wire level shifter, in order to play with RTS/CTS flow
      control. I used this one, based on a SP3232 chip:

      Ebay 271036807405

      Run it off the 3.3V supply pin. You can solder headers to the Raspi
      2.0 board to get access to RTS and CTS.

      The wireless adapter is an Edimax EW-7811un. Don't skimp on the power
      supply for the Pi - get a 2A supply such as used for the Nexus 7 tablet.
      Underpowered supplies will give you no end of grief.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...