30838Re: [midatlanticretro] Decent terminal emulator program for CP/M?

  • Mike Loewen
    May 19 12:45 PM
      Alternatives are MEX, IMP and MDM740. All use ASM overlays to
      customize for your system's serial port and video attributes. I believe I
      settled on IMP as my primary telecomm utility in the CP/M days.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...