30825Re: [midatlanticretro] RL02 Emulator

    May 18, 2013
      On 05/18/2013 01:21 AM, DougCrawford wrote:
      > I guess you DEC boys have been waiting for this:
      > http://www.pdp11gy.com/doneE.html

      This is fantastic, amazing work.

      It's also a bit disappointing, because I'm about 1/3 of the way toward
      getting the exact same thing working. I have it mostly working (same
      approach, similar style of interfacing) with an RX02, then branched out to
      the RL interface. I guess I can stop that part of the project at least. ;)

      I wonder if the guy is going to design a real board for this.

      Awesome work.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ