30799Re: [midatlanticretro] For Sale: a real computerized flight simulator

  • Martin A Flynn
    May 17, 2013
      On 5/16/2013 12:39 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > InfoAge has a civilian flight simulator -- a real one! And it's for sale. It's not complete, but enough is there that it could be made to work. On the inside is an MAI Basic Four and one unknown computer.
      >
      > Someone from NJARC said he vaguely recalled an unknown MARCHin previously asking if it's for sale.
      >
      > Now it is. If anyone is seriously interested (vs. just oggling) then I can show you during the workshop.
      Evan,
      Perhaps taking pictures and information on one of the websites would
      increase the exposure (and the potential sale price)

      Failing that, the Civil Air Patrol has a unit in Lakewood that might be
      interested:

      Pineland Composite Squadron
      Lakewood Airport, 1900 Cedar Bridge Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701
      Contact: Capt Michael Sylvester
      Email: michael.sylvester@...
      Phone: (609) 234-0791

      LAKEWOOD AIRPORT