30736Warehouse report

    May 15, 2013
      Jeff J. and I worked in the warehouse from about noon until 10pm, with a couple of breaks.

      We got lots of good stuff accomplished. We sorted through several "miscellaneous" boxes; we organized more books and magazines; we put all four of our extra 029 keypunches in one place (anybody wanna buy one ... please?); we built a couple of more storage carts; we organized many teletype parts; we put aside two pallets of stuff to sell this weekend; and we put prominent (bright orange!) labels on all of the storage carts.