30690Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop table setup -- changed to early Sat. morning

    May 14, 2013
      >> I was eager to sell at the possible MARCH swap/vintage flea market but was bummed when this was changed to a
      > consignment area. That doesn't work for me as a seller.

      We canceled the * formal * sales part entirely (consignment and all),
      but you're welcome to show up and bring your wares anyhow. All we ask is
      that you pay the $10 admission. Can't beat that!

      >> BTW, my name is Jeff and you attributed my quote regarding the tables to Jason

      Sorry. Brain-o. :)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic