30679Re: VCF Fix it weekend

  • s100doctor
    May 14 1:00 PM

      > > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I still need a case cracking tool to open up the thing.
      > >
      > > I will try to bring a long Torx T15 tool. YOu can buy those tools at
      > Sears for under $10 -
      > >

      > I never needed a cracking tool. I just hit the pinball machine and said
      > "Ayyyy"

      OK, I challenge Bill to a Mac-Krack Claymation Deathmatch! We each get six compact Macs and a Torx T15 tipped six-inch tool - and bare hands otherwise. First to open up their six gets to make the loser wear the back half of a Mac on their head! The winner gets to gloat and stomp around! Then we both look inside MARCH's Macs and count capacitors, or otherwise assess what might be wrong. Tag 'em and put them back in the Warehouse with the Ark of the Covenant.

      Are we ON?!?!?! Ya goin' DOWN, Degnan!

      Herb "Mad Macs" Johnson
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic