30670Re: Working on MARCH systems at the event ...

  • s100doctor
    May 14, 2013

      > >> As I recall that *was* the one that was in the best condition.
      >
      > No, you're thinking of the two or three that came from the person who donated the Rainbow(s). Remember we stumbled on more in the warehouse a few months ago from an unrelated long-ago rescue? They were the ones where I joked about....

      OK, thanks for the humor. Now....Evan, please clarify when you can, the following. 1) You posted something about MARCH/you selling some DEC Rainbows. 2) You are posting something about wanting repairs for MARCH, of some DEC Rainbows, or their monitors. 3) MARCH has what appears to be VR201 monitors for these, in some kind of condition.

      Why do I ask? I may or may not bring some DEC desktops including a Rainbow 100. I might *buy* a VR201, I need one or more. I can likely borrow a VR201 to bring. Dave Comley has some of these things, I'm talking to him.

      What he and I bring, depends on what's going to be sold or worked on. I'm sure you are busy, but at some point it would be useful to tell folks what may be sold by MARCH. And if you want things worked on, telling people in advance the issues of those items, will help them decide what parts or items to bring - like me.

      Thank you.

      Herb Johnson
      bewildered in New Jersey
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic