30669Workshop table setup -- changed to early Sat. morning

    May 14, 2013
      There's another event happening until Friday afternoon, so I and hopefully others will have to go early Saturday morning instead.

      The good news is the other event also needs a bunch of tables, so at least they'll already be on-site, and all we'll have to do is move them into position. Or at least that should apply to most of what we need.

      Jason wrote: >> I also have 2 8 foot tables (brown particle board, melamine, steel construction) in very good condition that I would be bringing to donate to MARCH/Infoage.

      Thanks.

      >> I assume that the number listed in your signature is your cell phone?

      Huh? I didn't know my emails have a signature file.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic