30663Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Fix it weekend

  • Jeffrey Brace
    May 13, 2013
      >> The symptoms are a capacitor fell off when the motherboard was put back
      >> and not it doesn't power up.

      >May I observe the obvious? Reinstall the capacitor. :)

      You may.

      May I reiterate what I have already stated?
      I still need a case cracking tool to open up the thing. I know some
      capacitor fell out, which I saved to
      find another. Only to lose it. I think Ian Primus said its was a 40
      microfarad or something. This was 2 or three years ago.

      I don't know which kind of capacitor to get or where I might get one.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic