30652Re: [midatlanticretro] Working on MARCH systems at the event ...

    May 13, 2013
      On 05/14/2013 12:29 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >>> Also the Dec Rainbow terminal needs a little cleaning up
      > The CRT in that terminal isn't worth the effort of taking it apart to clean inside. We have a few more units of the same terminal (I forget the model number -- it's one of the small ones) that we can just swap in.

      DEC Rainbow != terminal...are you talking about a VR201 monitor? If so, it
      likely *is* worth spending some effort on, as VR201s are becoming very scarce.

      Yes, it's standard RS-170 video, so you can get a VR201-requiring system
      functional with something else, but I mean real VR201s in particular.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ