30650Re: [midatlanticretro] Working on MARCH systems at the event ...

  • Jeffrey Brace
    May 13, 2013
      > Just a note to remind everyone it's cool to borrow MARCH-owned systems

      I would recommend trying to fix any of the non functional (or not fully
      functional) exhibit computers. Like the Sony, Epson, Xerox. Also the Dec
      Rainbow terminal needs a little cleaning up, Vax Man can explain that. I
      wonder about the ones in the homebrew room, like the SWTPC, didn't it have a
      electrical cord problem?

      It would be awesome if we could have all the exhibit computers working.

      Jeff B
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic