      From: Bryan Pope [mailto:bryan.pope@...]
      Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 1:06 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] TCF advance tickets

      Jim Scheef wrote:
      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > Sunday
      is the last day you can order your 2-day ticket for TCF online at the

      reduced price. See you there?

      > www.tcf-nj.org

      Jim

      Jim,

          Thanks for this reminder!! :-)   My 2-day ticket is now on its way....

      Evan,

          I plan to be at the TCF for both days so I could help out at our
      booth anytime you needed me to.  (Of course I would need some time to
      look around! ;-) )

      All,

          Is there a gathering planned for after the show Saturday?

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic