30638re: [midatlanticretro] Re: I got the peroxide...May event

    May 13 2:24 PM
      This subject is covered amply on vintage-computer.com/vcforum/ ... search
      retrobrite (or however it's spelled). I am talking many many threads,
      photos, experiments etc. I have a corresponded with the creator a few
      times. Tez has a nice web page that demos the results of use.

      The bottom line .. Good but temporary results. May over a long period be
      harmful. Best to use just before you show item at a vcf, or if you are
      sleezy ...use before photographing to sell on ebay. Within two years 75%
      of the yellowing returns. Caution ebay buyers..you might be buying a
      retro-brited Apple II! Looks too good to be true?

      Bill