30607Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Equipment for next weekend

  • Jeffrey Brace
    May 12, 2013
      From: B Degnan

      >There are past threads about what to and not to bring to workshop ... I
      >will not rehash all that but I do suggest anyone who is interested to
      >search our archives for the term "workshop".

      Why not consolidate the discussion into a list and put it on some web site
      somewhere. I wonder which web site we could put it on. Something vintage
      computers or something. It would make it easier to just point to a link
      rather than search through threads for every workshop for the last 5 years!

      Jeff B
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic