30591Re: Swap THread

  • s100doctor
    May 12, 2013

      > > I have TRS-80 model III parts.
      > > An HP 98xx (forget the exact model).
      > > A couple of clone XTs.
      > >

      > > and for the OTish crowd:
      > > A complete PS/2 Model 30 of some ilk.
      > > I have shelves full of various disk drives from floppy drives up to 50 GB
      > SCSI drives if anyone needs them. IDE drives from 100MEG to 40Gig.
      > >
      > > Kelly

      Bill Degnan reposted this remark by "Kelly" so I don't know the details. I have need for SCSI hard drives in quantity, so "Kelly" please contact me with specifics care of my "retrotechnology.com" Web pages. Even a few hundred MB is fine. "Apple" brand prefered. Power them up and see if they don't sound like a jet engine taking off. SCSI-1, 4-inch wide please. But contact me to know what I'm looking for,. this is not the forum for such details.

      Herb Johnson
      retrotechnology.com

      Herb
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic