30588Re: [midatlanticretro] Working on MARCH systems at the event ...

    May 12, 2013
      >> If nobody else is I can dig up manuals to check it out though since I'm not that familiar with 11's it will be learning for me also.

      That would be good. I'd really like to get our Xerox 820 running. I recall that it boots to a memory error message, but the memory is soldered in.

      >> I think the backplanes will be easier if they go home

      It's fine for you to take them home and work on them.

      >> Are there other things that I should plan to look at?

      I will give it some more thought.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic