30578Equipment for next weekend

  • tedheadster
    May 11, 2013
      Does anybody have 50 and 40 pin ribbon cables? I'm looking for a few short ones, to connect Unibus/Q-Bus boards together (UDA50, KDA50, and DEUNA).  I got the boards off Ebay, but of course they lack the connecting cables.

      I think a standard SCSI cable will work for the 50 pin, but 40 pin IDE cables usually have one lead missing to make sure you don't plug them in backwards.

      Alternately, anybody know how to make ribbon cables? Is there a tool, or do you just squeeze them together?

      - Matthew

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic