30565OT: Summer (NJ) Programming Camp Instructor

    May 10 5:44 PM
      See message below, via central NJ chapter of Computer Science Teachers of America. Sounds like a great opportunity for anyone who's retired/unemployed, a programmer, and good with kids.

      From: Daryl Detrick <detrickdaryl@...>
      Sender: cstacnj@...
      Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:40:25 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <cstacnj@...>
      ReplyTo: cstacnj@...
      Subject: [CSTA-CNJ] Summer Programming Camp Instructor

      Hello CSTACNJ,

      Below is an email concerning an opportunity to be an instructor at a summer programming camp.

      On another note, please remember to mark your calendars for the next CSTACNJ meeting on June 11th.  The agenda will follow in a few weeks.

      Hope all is well

      Daryl

      -------------------------------

      We are going to have summer camps on programming (Scratch/Alice) and robotics (Mindstorms NXT) at The Pingry School this summer. We have 4 weeks of camps (7/8 to 8/2).We are in search of instructors with strong programming background. The job postings are at http://zatna.com/index.php/jobs.

       Would it be possible for you to share this information with your undergrad and grad students at Rutgers and other CSTA members who might be interested in the position.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      Aung

      --