30559Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: What using Google would have been like in 1960

    May 10 4:18 PM
      >> Boy! Did this bring back memories! I think the site would make a great hands-on exhibit for the museum.

      I considered that, briefly, and then thought better of it. Kids would think we had Google back then. :) We learned that lesson when displaying the Guitar Hero hack for C64 at Maker Faire a couple of years ago. Children thought that's how we played it back in the 80s.....

      I'd rather get you volunteers to diligently restore our IBM 1130. :)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic