30547Working on MARCH systems at the event ...

    May 10, 2013
      Just a note to remind everyone it's cool to borrow MARCH-owned systems
      if you just want to practice working on something specific, or if we
      have something that you really want to start restoring. We have a lot,
      you know. :) I couldn't possibly list everything; feel free to ask me
      if ya'll have something specific in mind.

      Also, since there are 220V outlets in the event room, I hope we can test
      some things that we haven't ever tried before ....
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic