30484Re: [midatlanticretro] Our museum needs a working iPod

  • David Riley
    May 6 1:41 PM
      On May 6, 2013, at 4:35 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > Everyone: we need a working iPod (any model except the screen-less Shuffle) for the museum. We'll use it to load software onto the Apple 1 replica. Corey, Jeff B., and I are currently using our own personal gadgets; I brought an old BlackBerry that does the trick but it's not very nice to look at. So .... I'm sure some people in MARCH have a bunch of old iPods sitting around collecting dust. :) We need just one.

      Oh, but the shuffle would be so fun! You end up playing "surprise program"!

      On a more serious note, if I find one sitting around, I'll be glad to donate it, but I think I've given all my old ones to family members.

      - Dave
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic