30480Re: [midatlanticretro] I got the peroxide...May event

    May 6, 2013
      the general consensus is that you use this stuff like carwax, just before a
      show. Does not permanently fix problems with yellowing, but will
      temporarily improve greatly. Within a year you loose most of the benefits,
      so it's best to use only when you want to display/exhibit.
      bd