30377Re: In other, non-controversial MARCH news...

  • m
    Apr 29, 2013
      > We're doing another TV prop deal. Selling a few surplus 8-bit systems to a company in Atlanta. They were so desperate for help that they begged me to personally drive the equipment down there! I convinced them that overnight UPS is more sensible. I will send details about the TV show when they become available.

      If MARCH and it's members want to do more of this sort of thing, I recommend that MARCH registers with the following agencies in the local area:

      njfilm.org NJ Motion Picture & Film Commission
      www.film.org Greater Philadelphia Film Office
      www.nyc.gov/html/film/html/home/home.shtml The NY Film, Theatre and Broadcasting Office

      They could also probably advise on various aspects of how to deal with the industry, other opportunities, etc.

      --
      MS
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic