30326Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH shirts?

  • Jason Howe
    Apr 26, 2013
      On Fri, 26 Apr 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > While putting away winter clothes and taking out summer clothes, it occurred to me that we should all get nice MARCH shirts.
      >
      > What would ya'll prefer -- tees or collared polos? What color? Center logo, left breast logo? Blank rear or some design?
      >
      > If enough people give their opinions within a few days, then maybe we can get shirts in time for May 18-19.
      >
      > My preference is a middle-color tee, because I already have too many black tees and white tees. Royal blue seems appropriate with a big MARCH logo across the chest.
      >
      > Or we could get a paper tape design printed onto G-strings / thongs. Mike Loewen should be the model.
      >
      > Of course, the choice is entire up to you guys.

      It depends. I'd go left breast logo with a polo, either front or
      rear big logo with a t-shirt.

      Also if we're doing a presentation somewhere or have a table at an
      event, a MARCH Polo would look much nicer.

      Finally, I'd love to wear a MARCH polo to work, but won't wear a tee
      shrit to work.

      Either way, I'm in.

      --
      Jason