30296Re: [midatlanticretro] More info on the latest TV prop deal -- show identified!

  • Neil Cherry
    Apr 24, 2013
      On 04/24/2013 09:17 AM, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:
      > Neil Cherry <ncherry@... <mailto:ncherry%40linuxha.com>> writes:

      > >And remember, always mount a scratch monkey!
      >
      > ;)
      >
      > For those that don't understand it:
      >
      > http://whats.all.this.brouhaha.com/2007/05/07/always-mount-a-scratch-monkey-the-real-story/
      >
      > FWIW, last month I was up in old DEC country for an HP Connect function.
      > I spoke with the DEC field engineer responsible for the "Scratch Monkey"
      > incident. Since his hame was elided from the text at the above URL, I'll
      > assume that he doesn't want to be known for this, so I'll not mention his
      > name here. Perhaps, after a few beers next "festivus", you could pry his
      > name from me. :)

      Let him be, I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional and he had to feel pretty bad
      at the time of the incident. I'm pretty sure he's caught enough hell even in the
      pre-WWW.

      Hmmm, let me archie that for you ... (doesn't quite have the same wring to it
      does it? ;-) ).

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog